Why is Grass Fed New Zealand Protein better?
by Derek Alessi Ph.D.
We are please to introduce our most advanced bioavailable protein ever.Pur-Zealander Grass Fed Whey Protein
Q: What is the difference between Pur-Zealander Grass Fed Whey Protein and traditional whey protein isolate?
A: Good question…a few distinctions..
- Pur-Zealander Grass Fed Whey Protein is antibiotic free and growth hormone free – a cleaner more natural protein to put in your body
- The protein quality (absorption) is higher – more of the amino acids from the protein will get into the muscle to help the repair process.
- NO Sucrolose. Sucrolose is used as a common artificial sweetener and like Aspertame, Nutra Sweet and Saccharine – contains chlorine. Too much chlorine in the system can be dangerous
Q: When should I take it?
A: Three (3) times are the ‘best’ times.
- Post workout – best to take a recovery drink within 10-min of workout completion
- In between meals – perfect 3pm pick me up
- Breakfast on non-workout days – fast and convenient
Q: What Should I mix it with?
A: Cold Water Only (add ice and blend if you’d like). I like it thicker and add only 4oz water, but add as much as you’d like.
Q: How often can I have it?
A: Up to two (2) scoops, twice (2x) per day is fine. It’s like eating organic grass fed chicken!
Q: How many scoops should I have?
A: Women; 1-2 scoops, up to two times per day
Men; 2-2 1/2 scoops, up to two times per day
Q: What flavors are available?
Q: Where can I get it?
A:online strengthgenesissupplements.com for at home delivery