by Derek Alessi Ph.D.
How do you effectively rid the body of excessive fat?
Keep Insulin low.
Q. How do you keep Insulin low?
A. Many answers…..but here are the top 10!
- Eat a diet that is low Glycemic (avoid grains, starches, sugars)
- Strength train and build lean muscle
- Spread meals out to 4 to 5 hours in between meals
- Do not eat after dinner
- Take Omega-3 Cold Pressed Fish Oil in AM and PM (This is a -5 Glycemic Index!)
- Perform Cardiovascular training for 20-30 min after strength training
- Increase workout frequency
- Do low level mild cardio after dinner
- Keep alcohol to one day per week or less
- Drink Pur Zealand Grass Fed Whey Protein drink with ice cold water for breakfast
I could write (and have) an article about each of the top-10 bullets points above.
All can be optimized and will help you towards your healthy weight loss goals.
Derek Alessi Ph.D