This week is a WATERSHED Week!
(Def: A dividing moment)
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!
And at the risk of being redundant or overly zealous, I wanted to emphasize the importance of this.
10X strategy for weight loss/ fat loss and health this season:
- Clean Food and Low Insulin Today = Weight Management for rest of week, month, year, and beyond.
- Poor Food and High Insulin Today = Weight Gain, craving and lethargy rest of week, month year and potentially beyond.
I’ve done this for a while and I understand the ease in which the wrong choices are available.
I get there are leftovers, and you may have grown up with ‘leave nothing for waste’ approach to food.
I also understand many people are bummed out and acutely or clinically depressed about this year.
Yes, there is a strong pull – and I think you know that because you’ve experienced it all before.
But, there is also a way to not only to break-even this time of year, but to excel with long-term success.
Follow this 10 x Strategy:
- Wake up around regular times (try to resist sleeping in too long)
- Workout fasted – this is actually harder the day after over-eating. You’ll want food even more.
- SG Grass Fed Protein post-workout (mix with water) – it’s the perfect way to repair your muscle and kick-start your metabolism.
- Breakfast about 2-hours later
- Drink plenty of water
- Lunch about 4-hours later
- Mid-afternoon protein drink
- Balanced dinner (protein/veggies) cooked in Australian Macadamia Nut Oil
- Avoid dessert
- SG Molecularly Cold Processed Omega Fish Oil before bed – this will help with deep sleep and fat burning.
I know this year has been incredibly difficult for so many reasons but please continue to do your part to improve your life.