The Most Important Day of 2021 for Your Fitness and Weight
I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday.
It was well-deserved and within a year like none other in our lifetimes.
As we pivot and move on to considerably better times, I would like nothing more than for you to have a FRESH START with an amazingly healthy and fit 2021.
My gift to you as your ‘health and fitness adviser’ is that it’s all about timing.
Today is the most important day of 2021 for healthy habits.
I understand today is not in the year 2021.
I also am not attempting to be a kill-joy of holiday festivities for no good reason….
Healthy Habits Today – Simply put:
- Clean Food and Low Insulin Today = Weight loss and Weight management for rest of year and beyond into 2021.
- Poor Food and High Insulin Today = Weight Gain, craving and lethargy for potentially a very long time.
Many people understandably rationalize:
“I’ll start fresh on Jan 1 or Jan 2.”
It sounds good in theory. However, your body and your behaviors don’t work on theory alone.
They work on momentum.
When you accumulate multiple days, weeks and months of poor choices and high insulin, it’s difficult if not impossible to change it all on a dime on Jan 1.
It’s like Quicksand.
If you do not set goals, you’ll struggle and struggle without making any progress only to grow frustrated and eventually give up.
I’ve done this for a while.
This is my cautionary tale.
I get there are leftovers, and you may have grown up with ‘leave nothing for waste’ approach to food.
I also understand many people are bummed out and acutely or clinically depressed about this year and figure, what’s the use.
There is a strong pull – and I think you know that because you’ve experienced it all before.
But, there is also a way to excel with long-term success.
It starts with TODAY.
Follow this Simple Strategy:
- Awaken – around regular workday times (try to resist sleeping in)
- Workout (Strength Training different muscle groups and Cardio)- Fasted is best to burn more calories. This is harder the day after over-eating. You’ll crave food even more because of fluctuating Glucose and Insulin levels.
- Protein – Translates in Greek to ‘First Importance’ Drink SG Grass Fed Protein for breakfast or in between meals as a perfect snack.
- Water – Drink 1/2 your weight in ounces per day, i.e. 160lbs person = 80oz/day
- Meals – Protein and Veggies cooked in Australian Macadamia Nut Oil will keep you feeling full and satisfied.
- Desserts – You’ve had enough for now. Let’s wait until New Years Eve.
- Omega 3 Fish Oil – ‘The Secret Weapon.’ Lowers blood sugar, blood pressure and helps overcome cravings. Must be Molecularly Cold Processed Omega Fish Oil before bed
By setting goals, you will be able to lose fat, lose body weight, change your overall body composition and reach your fitness goals. But remember it starts, TODAY!