Are you sick of boring hard boiled eggs in the morning? Looking for new keto recipes or something keto friendly? Then you are in the right spot. This low carb and keto recipe will make you jump for joy!
With the growing popularity of avocados, I thought I’d share a quick low carb breakfast and keto breakfast recipe that can be used on ANY morning to help you to lose weight and drop body fat. This also could be doubled as
Avocados are low in carbohydrates, high in good omega-3 healthy fats and they make an excellent “vehicle” for you food.
This recipe is not in my book but there are so many others, along with other fat-dropping delicious meals and snacks, Cooking with Gold – by Derek Alessi Ph.D.
Want a free copy?
Here is a complimentary digital copy: Cooking with Gold
- 1 avocado, halved and the stone removed
- 3 tbsp of SG Australian Macadamia Nut Oil
- 3 large free range eggs
- 3 rashers of bacon, cut into small pieces
- Pinch of salt and black pepper
- Start off by scooping out most of the avocado flesh, leaving about ½ inch around the avocado.
- Place a large saucepan on a low heat and add in 3 tbsp of SG Australian Macadamia Nut Oil. Whilst the butter is melting, crack the eggs into a jug and beat them, adding a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the bacon to one side of the pan and let them fry for a couple of minutes on their own. Then add the eggs to the other side of the pan and stir regularly as they scramble. The eggs and bacon should both be done 5 minutes after the eggs are added to the pan. If you find you cooked eggs are done a little before the bacon, remove the scrambled eggs from the pan and place in a bowl.
- Mix the bacon pieces and scrambled eggs together in a bowl, then spoon into the avocado bowls.